Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 4 of the Tour: 9-11



PCC Center for the Arts Recital Hall, 9/11

Film crew in attendance tonight. Moment of silence for the victims of 9/11.

audience responses:

"The whole thing feels like one big mysogynist conspiracy: women are killed, raped, or humiliated, or their daughters are killed and raped or humiliated, or their sons are killed and humiliated. To what degree are we all bound up in some contractual arrangement by virtue of being American?"

"I feel silent inside and deep stillness. Appreciation arises for my life and my choices."

"I feel overwhelmed because all these women and their stories are in this room. I feel honored to be a woman because our courage and strength are so deep."

"The acting and music were wonderfully blended. War is awful!"

No comments:

Post a Comment